Working with the community to preserve local history.
The chapel was built in 1925 by the Pagliuso Family as a place of worship for matriarch Margaret Pagliuso. Only the mother was provided a bench inside while others gathered outside to attend Mass. Moved from family vineyards by Jurupa Hills to the present site in 2005, just west of the Art Depot, it is believed to the smallest Catholic Church.
The Ranch House is a legacy of Azriel B. Miller, a pioneer landowner and rancher in the San Bernardino Valley. The camp was active from 1905 to 1941 and used as the ranch foreman's house. The building is currently a museum for the Fontana Historical Society. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982 and is also a California Point of Historical Interest. Please contact us for a tour or for more information.